Chamber Music Society of St. Louis is delighted to be presenting in-person programs in The 560 Music Center. The health and safety of our patrons, musicians and staff is our highest priority.
We follow established COVID-19 guidelines. CMSSL will make every effort to provide up-to-date information regarding any changes to these policies via our website.
Effective March 14, 2022, wearing a face mask will be optional but strongly encouraged at the 560 Music Center. Concert goers will no longer be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend concerts or events. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, the 560 recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
Masking and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer, and guests are encouraged to check the 560 Music Center’s website for the most updated information.
The Chamber and 560 Music Center will continue to carefully monitor COVID safety recommendations and policies from the Centers for Disease Control and our fellow arts organizations in the St. Louis area, and will not hesitate to change this policy should conditions change.
All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked, and are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general 560 Music Center policies.
- All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked.
- The Chamber will continue socially distanced seating for events at the 560 Music Center during the 2022-23 Season.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms and you have tickets to an event, please let us know prior to the performance. We will gladly exchange your ticket.
- This policy will be re-evaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
All CMSSL musicians and staff have been vaccinated.